The Quantum Group knows that your financial and estate plans are of no use or benefit if potential claimants are able to seize the assets you have acquired. In a world filled with an increasingly high number of legal claims and claimants and with insurance companies denying an increasing number of claims, it makes sense to take limited additional steps to protect your assets from potential future claims.
Individuals and couples who should consider developing an asset protection plan include:
- People with high net worth
- People involved in high risk occupations (i.e., doctors, attorneys, accountants)
- Fiduciaries (i.e., trustees, guardians, and personal representatives of estates)
- Corporate CEOs, CFOs, Officers, and Directors
- Real estate developers
- People who have sold their businesses
- People uneasy with a pre-nuptial agreement but want to shield assets from potential claims brought by a spouse
The Quantum Group has surrounded itself with the region’s leading law firms for asset planning protection. With our assistance, these firms develop comprehensive asset protection plans for clients who wish to protect the wealth they have accumulated from the claims of future creditors.
Long Term Care Insurance is another crucial planning tool to protect your family’s assets.